Monday 18 November 2013

Because I never let you go

The day I fell for you at age 15, was the day I let go of everything there is in me.

I have love you ever since an never knew how to stop... I don't know how to find my way to you Taj lord knows all I ever want was to build a life with you.l..

But waiting and doing nothing hasn't don't me much good.

Do you have any idea how much I miss you... how much I wish I was in your world? How I wish I'm dead instead of right by your side?

The countless nights I spend hoping we could be finally togethere? The years I spent, pretending I've moved on.... Tariano Adarylll every prayer I every said was for you to be in my world.....

But such is life that we don't always get what we want....   I can't believe some woman married you.... seems like I've loved you since I was 15.... practically half of my life Taj.... Stupid.... I AM NOTHING. I hVE nothing,

TQ for being spectactular always. 

YASLEH HANI WATI MAT YASSIN

No comments:

Post a Comment